LAS VEGAS (October 2015) – SPEEDVEGAS, the 100-acre speed complex and supercar experience opening March 2016, is launching its website and accepting reservations.
The engaging website conveys the exhilaration Las Vegas’ most all-encompassing motorsports destination will offer guests, while revealing numerous new details including:
- The 1.5-mile (2.4-kilometer) track, located on South Las Vegas Boulevard, just 10 minutes from the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign encompasses 12 turns and a half-mile straight.
- Designed and built by a team of award-winning track designers, SPEEDVEGAS’ track will appeal to motorsports enthusiasts and new-experience seekers alike.
- An expansive array of cars priced from $49 per lap to $89 per lap is available, ranging from a Shelby Mustang GT500, to an Audi R8 V-10, to a Ferrari 458 Italia to a Lamborghini Aventador—plus many more exciting makes and models.
- Guests can reserve their car in advance, or do so upon arrival at the SPEEDVEGAS welcome center.
- Due to high incoming demand from international guests, SPEEDVEGAS.com will be available in seven languages including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese and English.
- Seven days a week, representatives are available to chat live with visitors and answer all questions regarding the experience, pricing and booking reservations.
EVENTS AND GROUPS:
- SPEEDVEGAS is tailor-made for corporate groups, bachelor parties and events of all kinds.
- The motorsports complex features 20,000 square feet (1,800 square meters) of meeting and hospitality space, including indoor and outdoor viewing terraces as well as lighting to accommodate evening and nighttime driving events.
- Private rooms accommodate up to 1,000 event attendees and a wide selection of catering options is available, from casual fare to five-star dining.
- Curious when SPEEDVEGAS will open? The website features a construction countdown clock ticking down the days, hours and minutes until the motorsports complex opens.
Among the questions addressed and answered on the site are:
Q. Is transportation provided?
A. Yes! Free pickup and drop-off is available via complimentary shuttles that run every 30 minutes from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
Q. Do I need to know how to drive a stick-shift?
A. No. All of the cars have an “automatic mode” where the clutch and gear selection is handled by a computer.
Q. Can I bring a passenger or guest?
A. Sure! You bring family or friends to watch via our second-story viewing terrace. However, guests cannot ride along with you on the track, as a SPEEDVEGAS professional coach will be accompanying you on the driving portion of the experience. …and many more.